You have no items in your shopping cart.
Restorel - Max Biocare
The combination of herbs and nutrients in Restorel supports optimal liver function and health, enabling it to perform as the body’s detoxification center.
- Liver function and health: Globe artichoke, Schizandra, dandelion, taurine, choline, inositol
- Detoxification and free radical defense: Milk this¬tle, glutathione sourced from Setria®*, BroccoPhane®** and brocco¬li powder
* Setria® is a registered trademark of KYOWA HAKKO BIO CO., LTD.
** BroccoPhane® is a registered trademark of Cyvex Nutrition, Inc.
- Adults: 1 tablet twice daily
- Or as directed by your healthcare professional
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use
- Adults only
- Not recommended for use by pregnancy and lactating women
- If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, talk to your health practitioner
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice
- Contains soya bean products. Do not take this product if allergic to any of its composition
- Do not use if cap seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children
I sometimes make poor dietary choices or eat & drink too much. Can Restore help to reduce the impact of these on my liver?
There are many dietary and lifestyle factors that place a burden on the liver. These reduce its short-term and long-term efficiency in clearing toxins and performing its daily processing functions. The ingredients in Restorel are designed to collectively support the natural cleansing roles of the liver, helping it to deal with the effects of dietary burdens.
Is Restorel suitable for women?
Yes. Women (and men) often suffer from hormonal ups and downs, which can affect digestion, mood, metabolism, and all aspects of general health and wellbeing. One of the important roles of the liver is to convert some hormones into their active forms around the body. Therefore, maintaining healthy liver function also relates to healthy hormone function.
What else does the liver do, aside from helping the body process fats and cholesterol?
The liver is one of the hardest-working organs in the body. It is a storehouse for a range of vitamins, minerals, hormones, metabolites, and enzymes. It constantly monitors and removes waste products from the blood, detoxifies the body from what we eat or drink, from foreign substances and infections. This is why the liver is considered a vital organ – it is essential for healthy living.