You have no items in your shopping cart.
Auscalmax - Max Biocare
Max Biocare’s Auscalmax aids healthy bone development, growth and building, helps to enhance bone strength as well as healthy teeth and muscle function. Our delicious strawberry and vanilla flavoured chewable capsules contain calcium, vitamin D3 & K2, using a unique microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCHA) sourced from 100% BSE-free, clean Australian bovine sources. MCHA is the closest form of calcium to mature bone, containing calcium and phosphorus at the same ratios, along with bone supporting trace elements in an absorbable matrix.
Auscalmax features a proprietary form of vitamin K2 (MenaQ7®*) that is the only clinically proven vitamin K2. MenaQ7® functions to lock calcium into the bone matrix, while D3 assists with transporting calcium from digestion, to support healthy bones.
Ingredients: Each chewable soft capsule contains:
Hydroxyapatite (Microcrystalline) 250mg
equiv. Calcium 60mg
equiv. Phosphorus 27.5mg
Calcium hydrogen phosphate 475mg
equiv. Calcium 140mg
equiv. Phosphorus 108mg
Total Calcium 200mg
Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2) 10 micrograms
Colecalciferol 5 micrograms
equiv. vitamin D3 200IU
- Maintain/support bone health/muscle health/muscle function/muscle strength/healthy teeth/teeth strength.
- Helps enhance/promote bone health/bone strength/healthy muscle function/teeth health/teeth strength.
- Helps enhance/improve/promote/increase muscle strength.
- Aids/assists healthy bone development/growth/building.
- Maintain/support calcium absorption in bones.
- Helps maintain/support cellular uptake of calcium.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you are taking a blood thinner such as warfarin.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains sucralose, sulphites, and soya bean products. Free from added egg, dairy, shellfish, fish products, crustacean products, peanut, gluten, artificial colorings.
- Do not take this product if allergic to any of its composition.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
How much calcium should you take per day?
The National Health & Medical Research Council (NHMRC) of Australia recommends the following daily intakes of calcium (RDI’s):
Age (years) RDI
1-3 yr 500 mg
4-8 yr 700 mg
9-11 yr 1000 mg
12-18 yr 1300 mg
19-70 1000 mg
>70 1300 mg
19-50 yr: 1000 mg/day
50+: 1300 mg/day
Pregnant or breastfeeding women:
19-50 yr 1000mg/d
I can’t swallow a capsule/tablet, but I want to take calcium for bone growth, development and strength. Is Auscalmax suitable?
Auscalmax capsules are chewable, making them perfect for anyone who has difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules (e.g dysphagia). Alternatively, capsules may be pierced with a toothpick or fork and the contents squeezed directly into the mouth, onto a spoon or onto food. The chewable capsules are a tasty vanilla and strawberry flavour, so taking your daily calcium will be a pleasure!
I don’t eat dairy and I’m worried that I am not getting enough calcium. Should I take Auscalmax?
If you don’t eat many calcium containing foods daily (dairy, green vegetables and sesame seeds/tahini) you may be at risk of calcium insufficiency and in need of a calcium supplement, particularly if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or of advancing age, when calcium demand is higher. Auscalmax provides 200 mg of total calcium per capsule, allowing you to adjust how many capsules you take to what you actually need depending on your dietary intake.
Why does Auscalmax contain Vitamin K2?
Vitamin K2 is involved in a special calcium storage process inside your bones. After the calcium is absorbed into the bloodstream, vitamin K helps deposit it inside the mineral (solid part) of bone.
MenaQ7® is a registered trademark of NattoPharma ASA, Norway; Patented in Australia and New Zealand
Advertising Permit Number : MAHP2100290
Sales promotion Permit Number : MAHS2100196