You have no items in your shopping cart.
Belle Dame - Max Biocare
As you enter your 40s, whether you suffer from symptoms or not, the main instigator and accelerator of the signs of aging is menopause. Each time you look in the mirror, another wrinkle has emerged. As you pull on your cheek to reminisce what your face looked like without wrinkles, you notice it doesn’t feel as smooth as it used to be. For some women, this transition can hit even harder. Adding on sleepless nights, uncontrollable hot flushes/sweats and suddenly everything seems to irritate you. Ageing gracefully is more of a challenge for women than men, because menopause is associated with undesirable effects on your skin, sleep patterns, physical health and emotional well-being.
Belle Dame is a combination botanical formula designed to support the health of aging women, but is also suitable for normally cycling women. It comprises of a selection of premium, science-backed herbal extracts used in all aspects of women’s health, including the proprietary SoyLife® soy isoflavone extract, Vitex agnus-castus (chasteberry), black cohosh and evening primrose oil. Belle Dame works deeply, in your quest for vitality and beauty from within, by giving your hormone system a helping hand to keep doing what it was meant to do – protecting the body’s systems and helping with repair and renewal from the inside.
Belle Dame has been investigated in a unique randomized, placebo-controlled research trial performed in 110 menopausal women over a 12- weeks period, assessing cardiovascular, antioxidant and facial dermatology (skin health).
For further information, refer to:
- https://rb.gy/wkxewi & https://rb.gy/wlnzzx and https://www.nutraingredients-asia.com/Article/2021/03/09/Botanicals-and-menopause-RCT-shows-Max-Biocare-women-s-health-supplement-helps-reduce-symptoms
What kind of menopause symptoms does Belle Dame help with?
Belle Dame has been investigated in a randomized, placebo-controlled research trial in 110 menopausal women, assessing cardiovascular, antioxidant and facial skin health. Findings reported in the published report show a reduction in hot flushes/sweats, sleep problems, vaginal dryness, depressed mood and irritability, tension, aggression at 6 weeks, with further improvement at 12 weeks.
Does Belle Dame reduce wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin aging?
After menopause, estrogen levels drop and remain lower than premenopausal levels. As estrogen is needed for making collagen, post-menopausal women often see an increase in facial wrinkles due to changes in collagen production. The same clinical trial on the 110 women also investigated dermatological (skin) health, looking at skin health factors by measuring elasticity, wrinkle density, moisture, roughness, and smoothness, suggesting benefits for facial skin.
Does Belle Dame provide cardiovascular benefits?
At the end of a randomized-placebo controlled trial in menopausal women, participants taking Belle Dame displayed a reduction in LDL cholesterol and blood triglycerides (fatty acids), along with a reduction in an inflammatory marker (C-reactive protein), compared to the start of the trial. These results are indicative of a positive profile for cardiovascular health.
I am pre-menopausal, can I still take Belle Dame?
Symptoms of hormonal imbalance, such as irregular menstrual cycles, are common in women who are not yet in menopause (pre-menopausal) or approaching it (peri-menopausal). Vitex agnus-castus (Chasteberry) actives and Soy Life® soy isoflavones contained in Belle Dame help to balance hormonal fluctuations that are associated with cycle irregularities during both life stages.
Adults only: Take 1 capsule daily
Or as directed by your healthcare professional
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional
- Warnings: In very rare cases, black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor
- Contains sulfites and soya bean products. Do not use this product if allergic to any of its composition
- Vitex agnus-castus may affect hormones and medicines such as oral contraceptives. Consult your health professional before use
- Do not use if cap seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children